- Create Construction Documentation Drawing Package designed to allow building permitting submittal, have final design decisions so that final costing can be obtained as well documentation sufficient for constructability purposes.
- Close coordination between all disciplines is required in this phase (Structural Engineer, General Contractor, Mechanical Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Low Voltage Contractor, furniture layout and materials vendors). - Finalize and specify all finish materials and patterns, fixtures and appliances.
Building Permit Phase
- Prepare and assemble the Construction Documents and forms for permit submittal. - Track the jurisdiction’s progress as it moves through this phase and address any/all items that they may additionally require during their review. - Obtain necessary permit approval (typically the General Contractor pays for the actual permit fees).
Construction Administration Phase
- To ensure that the actual construction and the design intent is being properly implemented, the Architect will periodically visit the site to review overall progress. - Attend Team site meetings to review progress, schedule, and to address any issues that may arise. - Review all shop drawings, materials, colors, and patterns for conformance and final approval before installation.
- Review the General Contractor’s Monthly Pay Requests for our Client and make recommendations to our Client regarding the accuracy of the pay request.